Invitation: Members of the Third-Party Bids & Awards Committee
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
We are inviting the public or any group to nominate person/s who will sit as members of the Third-Party Bids and Awards Committee (TPBAC) for the procurement of power supply of BENECO.
The positions open for the public in the TPBAC are as follows:
- Finance officer or accountant who has knowledge of electricity pricing;
- Technical person or a person with knowledge and/or experience with any local or international competitive bidding procedures
The General Qualifications:
- A member-consumer-owner of BENECO. In case the nominee is a public officer or employee, he or she must present a written permission from his or her agency;
- A member-consumer-owner in good standing, i.e., has not violated the anti-pilferage act and has no arrears in the payment of dues to BENECO as of this publication;
- He or she has not been found guilty of any crime involving moral turpitude;
- Not related within the fourth civil degree of consanguinity or affinity to any officer of BENECO, or to any member of the CSP Board, the Technical Working Group (TWG), and the TPBAC Secretariat; and
- Not related within the fourth civil degree of consanguinity or affinity to any officer or authorized representative of any authorized supplier or Generation Company, including the latter’s beneficial owners.
The nominee shall submit the following documents at the BENECO Headquarters located at 04 South Drive, Baguio City on or before June 29, 2023:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Proof of relevant experience; and
- Certificate of Good Standing from BENECO
For any clarification, please contact Mr. Artemio M. Bacoco at Cellphone Nos. 0917-853-4016 or 0939-903-4910 Thank you.